League City Roof Installation
Providing Strong, Long-Lasting Roofs
When it comes to the roof of the home or commercial space you are planning to build, don’t settle for less. Enlist the help of an experienced roofer like Alpha 1 Restorations. We can make sure you’ll have a beautiful, durable roof to rely on for years. Unlike other roofing companies that provide subpar roofing materials, our League City roofing team only uses top-of-the-line roofing products, from the shingles to the flashing, drainage, and everything in between. We are also a CertainTeed ShingleMaster, so you can rest easy knowing we install nothing but the best roofing systems from trusted manufacturers.
Schedule an appointment online to discuss your roof installation in League City today!
When to Replace Your Roof
How can you tell if your roof is nearing the end of its lifespan? One of the most common indicators is the age of the roof. Most roofs last between 20 to 25 years. However, if your roof is over 15 years old, it may already be showing signs of deterioration and it’s time to seriously consider a replacement.
To help you decide whether you should get a new roof, ask yourself the following:
- Is there a large part of the roof that is missing shingles?
- Are most of your shingles curling or losing granules?
- Does the roof seem to be looking droopy or sagging?
- Is there a large puncture or hole that sunlight shines through?
- Are there areas with algae or moss?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the questions above, it’s time to look at your options for a new roof. Our League City roof installation experts can help you all throughout the roof replacement process. We can provide you with a free inspection to determine for sure if it’s time to replace your roof. We'll explain our processes and your options, and ensure quality installation. We also offer financing to help with budget concerns.
Your Options For Roof Installation in League City
3 of the roofing options we specialize in are metal, tile and shingles. Our League City roof installation professionals will gladly breakdown your options for you, but here are some pros and cons of each choice.
Metal Roofing Pros
- Metal roofs are very sturdy and are capable of outlasting the most extreme of weather conditions
- Typical metal roofs can last from 50 years and copper roofs can last 100 years
- Metal roofs are fairly environmentally friendly as they're often made from recycled materials
Metal Roofing Cons
- Metal roofs are pretty expensive and laborious to install
- Maintenance costs can be pretty high for metal roofs as fasteners need to be inspected regularly
- Metal roofs can be noisy if it rains
Tile Roofing Pros
- Little to no maintenance involved and only require repairs after heavy impacts
- Tile roofs can last over 100 years and are resistant to rot
- With the many types of tiles, there are many options
Tile Roofing Cons
- The tiles themselves are relatively expensive per square
- They are relatively heavy compared to other roofing options
- Not all roofs can have tiles on them, particularly flatter roofs
Shingle Roofing Pros
- Shingle roofing is the cheapest, especially asphalt shingles which are the easiest to install
- Shingles are resistant to algae and most used in humid climates
- Shingles come in a lot of colors
Shingle Roofing Cons
- Single roofs are the least durable of the major roofing types and usually last 20 years
- Impact from hail or fallen tree branches do a good amount of damage to shingle roofs
- Shingle roofs are the least environmentally friendly due to what they're made of
Get a Free Estimate for Roof Installation in League City
Alpha 1 Restorations always provides complimentary service estimates and proposals prior to installation to make sure you know what to expect at the end of every service. We also back our services with unbeatable warranties, so you’ll know there is no risk when you hire our League City Roof installation professionals for your roofing project.
Call us at (281) 853-8634 to request an appointment with our League City roof installation experts today!