Roof Repair in League City, TX
Residential & Commercial Roof Repairs in the Houston Metro Area
Your roof protects everything inside your home or business, including your family members or employees and your belongings. If your roof has sustained damage from the elements, don’t fret! The League City roofers at Alpha 1 Restorations is here to help.
Our family-owned roofing company provides a full range of services including reliable repair for virtually any roofing issue. No matter the size or the scope, residential or commercial, our expert roofing team always does the job right. You can also count on us to use only the best-quality roofing materials, products, and parts as a trusted CertainTeed ShingleMaster.
Common Issues That Require Roof Repair
At Alpha 1 Restorations, we take roof repairs seriously. With over 60 years of combined experience, our League City roofers understand the importance of prompt responses and solutions when it comes to your home or office’s roof. We have not only the expertise and skills but also the most updated tools and technology to ensure quality repairs and lasting results. Check out our reviews to read what people are saying about their experience with us!
Some of the issues we usually handle include:
- Roof leaks near the chimney, under damaged shingles, at flashing points, etc.
- Poor installation
- Punctures and holes
- Pooled water
- Cracking and blistering
- Shrinking roof materials
- Storm damage
- Tree damage
If you are unsure whether your roof needs repairs but you are worried because of its age and appearance, reach out to us and we can provide you with a free inspection.
What Are Signs You Need Roof Repair?
- Broken shingles – Shingles that are bent, cracked, dirty, or that have sustained water damage are all good reasons to give our League City roof repair pros a call. Shingles have a limited lifespan and might need to be replaced if you keep experiencing these issues.
- Peeling paint – If there isn't proper ventilation in your attic, this could cause humidity and in turn for your exterior paint to peel. You just need to a new coating and to fix the ventilation problem and your roof network should be back to normal.
- Leak in the attic – There's no more clear sign of a need for roof repair than a water leak. Be on the lookout after a serious storm and just know that if this is a recurring problem you might need roof replacement.
- Sagging roof deck – If the rafters are sagging down instead of staying erect, then give our League City roof repair pros a call. If you catch this problem early, you can avoid replacing the roof outright.
- Spikes in energy bills – If there are unexplained spikes in your utility bills, it could be because the insulation in your attic isn't operating properly. If air is leaking out of your roof, your heater or AC will have to work overtime to maintain the proper temperature.
Call Us Day or Night
Whether strong winds have blown off several of your shingles or a tree has fallen on your roof and punctured it, remember to call our League City roof repair specialists right away. Our team is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency roofing repairs in League City, Pearland, and the surrounding areas.
Give us a call at (281) 853-8634 to schedule a complimentary roof inspection today!
Roof Repair FAQ
We understand that you probably have lots of questions about repairing your roof. Take a look below at the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we receive. If you don't see your question answered, feel free to give us a call and we'd be happy to help.
What Causes Roofs to Wear Out?
Roofs, even when they use the best materials, don't last forever. Some of the most common reasons for roof repairs include damage from high winds, severe rain, and hail storms. Moisture from rainy or humid weather may also contribute to the growth of mildew and mold, which can promote rot. Because darker roofs absorb more direct sunlight than lighter-colored roofs, they also tend to wear out slightly faster.
Can My Roof Be Repaired or Does it Have to Be Replaced?
The type and extent of the damage to your roof will determine whether the roof can be repaired. If you have a relatively new roof that leaks in an isolated spot or that is missing a few shingles or tiles, the damage can probably be repaired. If you have an older roof with widespread problems, it may not be feasible or even possible to make repairs.
How Much Does Roof Repair Cost?
The cost to repair your roof will vary greatly depending on the type or roofing material, roof pitch, the overall condition of your roof, and more. The best way to get an idea of the cost is to schedule a free roof inspection.
How Long Do Roof Repair Jobs Take?
Again, the answer is "it depends" because every roof is different. Smaller jobs may take a few hours, or you could potentially be looking at a few days. We can give you a more accurate timeframe when our roofers get up on the roof and assess the scope of the project.