Gutter Installation in League City, TX
Prevent Water Damage to Your Houston-Area Home or Business
The main purpose of a gutter system is to divert water away from your home. Texas is no stranger to heavy rains that can wreak havoc on your property. When you have no gutters, water can pool around your home or commercial building and seep into areas where it shouldn’t, causing serious and costly damage.
A gutter system collects the rainwater, directing it off the roof, through a downspout, and into the ground or drainage. Alpha 1 Restorations is the leader when it comes to proper gutter installation in League City, Pearland, and the surrounding areas.
As a family-owned company, we understand your need to protect your home from water damage. Allow our team to take care of all your gutter needs. With our more than 60 years of combined experience working on roofing and gutter systems, we ensure your complete satisfaction and peace of mind.
Call us today at (281) 853-8634 to receive a free estimate!
Why Gutters Are Important
If your home or commercial system does not have a gutter system, reach out to our experts. We can assess your roof, take measurements, and explain your options. We also provide free estimates and proposals before we start any work to avoid unpleasant surprises upon completion of the job.
Gutters are important for both residential and commercial properties since they:
- Protect the foundation of your home
- Prevent soil erosion
- Keep your landscaping intact
- Protect your siding from water damage
To enjoy these benefits, schedule an appointment with our League City gutter installation team. We not only have roofing service but also general construction and fabrication training, ensuring you'll receive quality workmanship.
Seamless vs. Regular Gutters
Because gutters play such a vital role in protecting your home or commercial property from damage, it's important that you ensure your gutters are free of debris, such as leaves and twigs. This is because gutters can easily clog and become damage, which can make your roof more susceptible to damage and leaks.
If you install regular, traditional gutters, they come pre-cut in easy-to-install sections that must then be soldered or sealed together at the joints. One of the advantages of regular gutters is the fact they come in a variety of materials you can choose from.
Some of the materials you can select for regular gutters include:
- Steel: Steel is great for properties located in areas that experience harsh weather, heavy winds, and snow because it is such a strong material. However, some of the downsides of this material are the fact that it can rust due to excess moisture and it is quite heavy.
- Copper and aluminum: Both of these are strong materials, but unlike steel, they do not rust. Some of the other benefits of copper and aluminum gutters are the fact that they can last a long time with regular upkeep and they come in a variety of colors so you can easily match your property.
- Vinyl: Vinyl gutters are becoming more and more popular due to their affordability, lightweight nature, and ease of installation. Just like copper and aluminum gutters, vinyl also does not rust. However, vinyl gutters do have their downsides--because they're so lightweight, they are easily damaged by extreme heat, dry weather, and harsh winter temperatures. Additionally, heavy rain and clogs due to lack of maintenance can lead to warping.
Seamless gutters are available in the same materials as regular gutters, but instead of coming in sections that need to be joined, they have seams at the corners and downspouts. Additionally, the pieces are custom cut to fit your property. Due to the lack of seams, there is a much smaller chance of leaks developing .
While seamless gutters are much more expensive than regular gutters, they need less maintenance, have longer lifespans, and will save you on repair costs down the line.
Our League City gutter installation specialists are happy to discuss your options with you and help you arrive at a decision that best meets your needs and budget.
Gutter Repair & Maintenance
Apart from proper installation, gutter maintenance and repairs are also important. Simple DIY maintenance includes keeping the gutters clean and free of debris. If you’ve noticed your gutters are sagging or pulling away from your home, call the professionals at Alpha 1 Restorations right away. We can resolve any gutter issues, from clogging to faulty internal hangers.
Dial (281) 853-8634 to schedule an appointment for gutter services in League City today!